There are sometimes when you gotta take the Belmont Transfer and switch over from the Red Line to the Brown Line. When things are getting hot and heavy sometimes things just happen. Not everyne knows the Belmont Transfer, but this design is for the brave souls that do! Made in the U.S.A. by Americans for Americans. Perfect for the summer and year-round warm weather regions. Retail fit, buy the same size you’d wear if it was a tee shirt. Expensive side seam construction provides longevity and value!
- 100% Ring-spun cotton
- Made in the U.S.A; NAFTA friendly
- 30 singles fine jersey knit material; pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage from washing and drying
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder to create clean looking seam and cover stitching; ribbed crew neck
- Tubular design removes the side seams; overlock stitching on hemline; double-needle sleeves
- Contrasting raglan sleeves; tearaway tag