We are doing our part to help support the people of Puerto Rico who are suffering from the recent hurricanes. We will be donating a percentage of our profits to the Puerto Ricans who need our help the most right now. You can help the people of Puerto Rico recover from this terrible hurricane with your donation. Every purchase helps! Made in the U.S.A. by Americans for Americans. Perfect for the summer and year-round warm weather regions. Retail fit, buy the same size you’d wear if it was a tee shirt. Expensive side seam construction provides longevity and value!
- 100% Ring-spun cotton
- Donating 20% of Every Sale to the hurricane recovery effort in Puerto Rico
- Made in the U.S.A; NAFTA friendly
- 30 singles fine jersey knit material; pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage from washing and drying
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder to create clean looking seam and cover stitching; ribbed crew neck
- Tubular design removes the side seams; overlock stitching on hemline; double-needle sleeves