Identical to the shirt worn by The Dude in the film, this shirts features Kaoru Betto, the first Japanese power hitter known as the "gentleman of baseball." The writing at the top translates to "Strongly Influential." And no, we don't mind if you do a J. Made in the U.S.A. by Americans for Americans. Perfect for the summer and year-round warm weather regions. Retail fit, buy the same size you’d wear if it was a tee shirt. Expensive side seam construction provides longevity and value!
- 100% Ring-spun cotton
- Made in the U.S.A; NAFTA friendly
- 30 singles fine jersey knit material; pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage from washing and drying
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder to create clean looking seam and cover stitching; ribbed crew neck
- Tubular design removes the side seams; overlock stitching on hemline; double-needle sleeves
- Contrasting raglan sleeves; tearaway tag